Friday, September 26, 2008

First Post September 26,2008

Well I will start with some background info. My name is Jennifer I am 26 years old and have two beautiful daughters. Lillian is 4 and Rebecca is 16 months. I have been with my bf for 3 years his name is Ken he's a bit older he's 44. But that's ok. We have a lot of animals, we started breeding rabbits, but were not real into it yet. We both work full time and it takes a lot of time to show animals. We are also buying our first home. We have been in escrow for 5 months, yes I said 5 months. We are supposed to be closing here next week, but I'm not holding my breath.


As for work I am an Admin Assistant, and I love working in the office. I like to be organized, and to plan things out. I sometimes do spur of the moment things too. Someday I would like to be my own boss, and have my own business. I would like to have a scrapbook business, but not quite ready for that. I love to scrapbook but right now don't have as much time as I would like to do that.

Well I got to get some work done so I will close for now.


P.s any tips on blogging or just e-mails would be great.

No comments: